Tuesday, July 10, 2007

denial

denial.
pengelakan.

do we need denial?

for me, personally,
yes, i do.

umm, since it's hard for me to quickly deal with reality ,
i need denial.

and i can live with it,

you can say i'm fake.

but this is me.

:)

6 mumbling(s):

Anonymous said...

denial is just a fabricated reality
but, hey, life need some fiction after all ^^

nice to meet you too, hehehe
gw link juga ya :)

Anonymous said...

some people denial because they're not strong enough to face the truth.

but for me, the one making you weak, is your denial.

it works same as veronal, made you feel nothing whena affecting your body, but the pain will come again (maybe in twice amount) when its effect disappear..

Anonymous said...

denial is a phase, a turning point to start to live an even more realistic life, dear.. not only a cowardice attitude.

Anonymous said...

ooh gitu..
gw aja baru taw loh apaan tu denial

rupanya gitu yah
Mmm.. yah emang kadang-kadang orang mesti ngelakuin denial itu tuh

jadi kayanya emang sugesti lo aja yg ngrasa klo lo menjadi fake 'cuman' gara-gara si denial ini
d tambah kejadian" yg lagi lo alamin

padahal itu normal koq
kan orang butuh waktu buat nyelesaiin smwanya
asal jangan berlebihan aja denialnya, justru gak bakal selesai masalahnya,,
gitu

btw, wah pada make bahasa inggris smwa, hebat euy
justru gw yg kuliah d sini malah pake bahasa indo,,hehe..

royben_studdard said...

You may be denial.. But, do not let it be forever.. You have to take it as a step to become stronger.. Like I said long time ago.. 'I may cry now.. Even if I'm a man.. But, I will never cry again for the same reason.. Coz, crying is a step of getting stronger for me..'

Well, I know crying is completely different with denial.. But, I believe you could do the same for those two..

That's all..

Smile Eternally,
Royben..

chaa said...

once again,,

though it's hard,
it's better to confess, right??

;]

 
design by suckmylolly.com